Thanks to our devices (Wenu Meter and Wenu Switch), we digitalize electrical consumption in full detail in order to enable better and faster decision making processes.
Measures electrical consumption. It’s installed within electrical boards, and through a wi-fi network, sends its data to our Cloud.
Controls electrical consumption. It allows to set virtual timers so that specific equipment is turned on/off when required.
After processing the data collected from the decives, we enable different online tools for you to manage your electrical consumption.
Visualize your consumption with all the detail you need, in real time and with several time filters. Manage alerts, download your data for in-depth analysis, and more!
Integrate the electrical consumption data with your ongoing ERP/SCADA/BMS system.
Save precious analysis time with our customized reports, combining electrical consumption with internal operational variables.
· Save up to 30% in electrical expenses through behavioural change, without any investement in new equipment.
· Avoid operational downtimes and/or production losses in spaces where operational continuity is critical.
· Define consumption standards in de-centralized operations (multiple sites, branches, etc)
· Save in additional maintenance expenses, promoting improvements in preventinve maintenance procedures.
· Use empirical data to define technological retrofits/investments.
·Podrás evaluar la necesidad de recambio tecnológico con evidencia empírica.
· Achieve higher standards in energy efficiency.
· Decrease the environmental impact of your company related to electrical consumption.
· Obtain relevant data as an input for non conventional renewable energy projects.
·Effectively allocate electric costs throughouts productive lines, cost centers, etc.
· Accelerate your operation's digital transformation.
· Ease your workflow, increase your productivity and reduce information asymmetry between people working remotely and people working in site.
· Use your electrical consumption data in order to obtain worldwide certificacions such as LEED or ISO 50.001.
Quantifying our energy consumption on a monthly basis, and having at our disposal several electrical KPIs online, we've accomplished all of the objectives set for our Clean Production Agreement, in its energy chapter. I fully recomend Wenu Work's platform!
As a B corporation, we are very interested in measuring our economic, social and environmental impact as a construction company. The traceability of our energy consumption provided by Wenu Work allows us to put focus and manage in a better way our electrical consumption both in our corporate offices and construction sites. Wenu Work has been very helpful in providing valuable information, both in real time and historical, through a user-friendly platform and widely used by several profiles throughout our company, most of them non-experts in the energy field.
As REMBRE and Casa del Inca, we're proud of having a monitoring system with goals for our electrical consumption. It's how we measure our electrical footprint, and therefore, a way to educate ourselves to lower it. It brings us a bit closer to the world we want to leave our children.
Wenu Work's service has been outstanding, with a very close team and very agile in the implementacion process. Nowadays we are monitoring all of our medical centers, clinic and corporate offices, in order to make better decisions towards becoming more energy efficient. The platform is very easy to use and in a few amount of clicks, I can gather relevant information to act based on empirical evidence.
Our work with Wenu Work is very aligned with our quest of becoming an educational institution with high standards of efficiency, leveraged on the use of technology. Wenu Work's platforms have allowed us to find multiple improvement opportunities in reducing electrical usage, and also to react in a timely manner when our critical assets have issues. We are also able to communicate to our entire community about the relevance of electricity and its conscious use. We aim at transforming all of our students in change ambassadors towards a sustainable future.
Unlike traditional monitoring systems, we operate through a SaaS model (Software as a Service), which enables: